Monday, February 25, 2013

Celebration Winners

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments, fun blogging and friendship!!

I did get home late in the day but managed to draw 4 names.

3 of the 4 winners are named Ann! How funny is that?

Anne Gavin- won the charmpack

Annie O wins the pack of neutral fat quarters

Ann in PA won the mystery quilt

And Debra who wrote:

Congrats on 4 years of blogging, your blog is always interesting to read and your quilts are great. I've been blogging for a year now and was inspired by reading blogs like yours to start my own. It's a great way to keep track of what you've been doing.


13 comments:

  1. that is an amazing coincidence~!!~
    congrats to all of the Ann's and Debra~!

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, congrats to Ann, Anne, Annie, and Debra! How funny.
    How was your trip? Did Sven behave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the three Ann's and Deborah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners! Hope your trip was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny...wonder what the odds are for that to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the lucky winners and to you, too, on your bloggiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to be among the winning Anns :) Too funny! Thank you, thank you, Lori! And I raise a glass to many more years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners! And thanks again for such a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tickled pink to be one of the Anns. Congratulations to the others~ Anne, Annie and Debra. Thank you, Lori, I will treasure my little Humble quilt. Blessings! Ann in PA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the big winners, hope you have a fun getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read that 3 of the celebration winners were named Ann and got my hopes up! Congratulations to all the other Ann[e]s and Debra too.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!