Friday, February 27, 2009

Road to California

Is is obvious by now that Kathy and I have a 'thing" for blue and white quilts? We made this one when she flew out to CA and we all met a quilter friend for a few days of sewing and sightseeing. All three of us swapped blues and shirtings so we would have a good variety. I just finished this one in 2008.

You can see from the backing that I machine quilted it with hanging diamonds. I absolutely love the blue and tan toile!! I wish I had more!!

I'm not sure this is the Road to CA quilt block, but that's what I'm calling mine.



1 comment:

  1. oh Lori I love this quilt
    I guess I have to stop saying I am not a blue person
    nothing better than blues and shirtings.
    great backing too!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!